Our stock of DDA compliant accessible units ensure that all your guests needs are catered for. These smart units meet all legislative requirements for larger scale events or other instances when you have guests requiring wheelchair accessible loos or access to baby-changing facilities.
Our accessible facilities are built to optimism space, contain sturdy handrails, and the door width is suitable for wheelchair access. The responsibility to provide accessible facilities is super important in all aspects of your event, but with these loos, you’ll know that all your guests are well looked after. Easily hired in addition to our Eco loos and Urinal range.
At a glance:
- Dark forest green/grey exterior
- 6ft² (1.75m²)
- Door width suitable for wheelchair access – 2ft 9″ x 6ft 7″ (0.84m x 1.9m)
- 1 x WC (with recirculating flush tank system)
- Capacity of 15 guests per eight hour event
- Handrail and an easy locking rotary door latch indicator system in addition
- Loo rolls & alcohol-based hand sanitiser dispenser that doesn’t require a hand basin
- Units with baby changers also available
- Level access
The general rule of thumb is to have a minimum of 1 accessible unit available per 2,000 people attending a public (ticketed) event to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act. Private events do not legally require an accessible unit but should always be considered if you are aware of guests with specific needs. More information is available at www.direct.gov.uk
ACCESSIBLE RANGE: IN A NUTSHELL- Ecos and Accessible Loos